Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fri 2/22/2013 7:21 AM

That is very true. Singing is a great way to invite the spirit that is why every devotional we sing like 5 songs lol. Hahaha. 

Oh good ol grandpa and gma I love them an miss them as well as all of you!

Yes it was a bit interesting being both District and Zone Leader, but just Z.L. now.  It sure takes it to a whole other level, but it is nice because I have an opportunity to serve more and share the love I have for more of my zone.

I am better now.  I still have a little cough but am so much better.  They have a lot of stuff you can buy, so I loved Emergen C. Also if you could maybe sometime send me some charcoal because the food here at the mtc it really isnt bad, but it does have its effects on you lol.

Ya it is hard at times but I love it. I have felt Christ's presence here so many times already and he has been by my side the whole time. I have had the wonderful opportunity to give blessings and just meet with people and as I did that and cont. to do those things with real intent and the pure love for them, Christ has been at my side literally whispering in my ear what that individual stood in need of.

I love it here so badly and when others have left it was hard.  It will be hard to leave the MTC but I can't wait to get out in the miss. field.  I already am dreading the day i will have to leave my mission and come home. NO offense lol.  I will be excited to see everyone then but I would honestly love to be able to do this every day of my life full time like this. Any way I love you very much and all the family. ttly

Elder Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment