Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mon 4/1/2013 8:35 AM


Oh, also I dont know if I ever told you.....
My companion and I have had a lot of work to do and still have a lot of work to do.
We came into this area with no new investigators, so we have been working hard in trying to find and get the members involved.  All the meetings we have had are 2 1/2 hours away.  The exchanges we have been pretty successful with because I feel we have been relying on the Lord. 
We now have 7 Investigators, one with a baptismal date and the others will have one too, we just need to meet with them more, but it has been hard since we haven't had the time this last week and we found them pretty much this last week and the week before.  We have a lot more people to find, but I love it!  Anyway, that's just a little update on the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment