Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fri 2/15/2013 5:39 AM


Thanks mom! Ya well there is something going around here I have been sick this whole week but it's ok nothing I can't handle. I have just been moving forward and not letting it get in the way of what I need to get done.
Sorry you are sick and everyone else.
So I have more news for you. They made me and my companion the zone leaders here now. So as of this moment I am a D.L. and a Z.L lol but I love it. I am able to serve and focus on others even more now and even though that means I get pretty much no study time I love it because the Lord has been helping me learn the lang. even more! I love you very much.
Sorry this letter is not in Spanish I am not feeling too great at this time. Any way know I love you, the temple days we have here are amazing and I will keep in touch.

Elder Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment