Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fri 2/8/2013 6:37 AM

Thank you for letting eveyone know. I can only email family members and as far as my pday it changes every week here so there isn't a certain date. I want to write in Spanish but don't have time today. I just want you to know that it will be awesome to be able to send pics and have people be able to keep up with how things are going.

I ran into Julia Harris here! It was pretty cool.

There are soo many missionaries here now last wed there was 800 new ones and this next week there is suppose to be clsoe to 1000. I love being D.L. it is such a wonderful opportunity to serve and I know that I have been called at this time to be able to help my district with what they are struggling with.

I love this work, I love serving, I love learning Spanish even though it seems I have to relearn everything I spent so hard trying to learn in the first place lol. But we have been teaching an investigator and it at first was very humbling but now things are progressing and I love it. It just seems like there is never enough time to get done all that we need to because we are always learning espnaol, gospel things in english and espanol and so I have had to squeeze every  sec. of free time of my day.

I am lucky to have the companion I have that is for sure. Any way when I get more pics I will send them to you. I love you and tell Rosette it is amazing here. Or better yet just forward this to her. Also tell her she better write me before I leave the MTC lol.

Anyway hopefully i will have more time next pday. I love you and will ttyl

Elder Salerno


No comments:

Post a Comment