Monday, March 25, 2013

Mon 3/25/2013 8:26 AM


It really isn't all that ghetto.  I don't think so any way, but there are some pretty ghetto places.
 
It is sad because a lot of the houses were once so beautiful, but they aren't taken care of.  There are usually 3 families living in one house, but sometimes there is 5-6, so the whole house is divided up.
 
The weather hasn't actually been to bad.  I like it.  It snowed once where it really stuck, but the next day most of it melted.
 
We have been eating pretty good.
 
A little too good, lol, but every Monday morning a member brings a huge thing of cooked rice, meat and juice, so we always have something for dinner or lunch if needed.
 
The families here feed us pretty often, so far any way, and they really stuff you!
 
I am keeping a journal.  I admit, not as often as I should, but every time I have a very awesome spiritual experience, I write it down.  I am trying to do better at it every night.
 
I love all the architecture out here.
 
Elder Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment