Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mon 8/12/2013 9:03 AM


We have had a lot of work going on.  We have six investigators right now and around 12-14 really good referrals/potentials and all of which are growing.  The work has been picking up a lot and hardly any time to do anything between all the less actives, and member work.
 
We went to the temple on Sat. to help out our Branch since we need priesthood holders.   It was a wonderful experience.  Milena was going to go, but couldn't last second.  
 
Yesterday at church we had 95 people in the Branch, so our numbers are finally back and we had a member bring a non member family member who wanted to learn more.  Her name is Silbia and was a news anchor in Puerto Rico.  She is very friendly and not afraid to speak up or do things we ask her to do, so that is awesome.  It was actually a cool experience how it worked out.  I was praying hard that the Lord would put someone in our path that He has been preparing, for truly the field is white all ready to harvest.  And next thing you know she is there.  I feel that it was indeed an answer to my prayer, so I am excited to teach her more.
 
The temple ground breaking is this Saturday for the Hartford, CT Temple, so I am exited for that.  I can not wait!
 
Also on Sunday there was a farewell for a Raquel who is leaving on her mission and reports to the MTC on Wed.  There was a lot of good food and people there.  A member brought her husband who is not a member who we just started working with.  So it was a great experience.
 
We had Zone Conference last week as well which was amazing. We had the whole Mission Presidency speak.  Pres. Clayton Christensen and Pres. Hate.  It was amazing!  We got to see what our digital missionaries are working on and it is awesome.  It will be a great tool in getting the whole digital way of doing missionary work going.  It is a great blessing to be here when there is so much going on. 
 
I am out of time, but I just want to bear my testimony that I know this church is true and that this is the Lord's work.  I know that because I can feel His Spirit daily in blessing the lives of others as we teach them about the gospel.  I know that the Lord has a plan for all of His children and it truly is a plan of happiness where we can be sealed to our families for all time and eternity in holy temples through Priesthood authority from God.  Meaning, we can live with our families (the people we love most) forever!  I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment