Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mon 9/16/2013 8:30 AM


Some how this one got missed from Steven's 9/16/13 email.  Oops!

So, I have no time this week at all, the library is packed!  I have had a wonderful week and a lot of experiences I wish I could share but don't have the time, I will share them next week. The work is good and moving along, and all is well.
I am so grateful for this wonderful gospel in my life and what it has brought to me.  I know that truly whatsoever we shall desire will be granted unto us, for I have seen these blessings unfold in my life and my heart is filled with gratitude for them.

My relationship with my Savior has grown so much and I am so grateful for that and am looking forward to the day when I will know him perfectly.  I know that as we strive to come to know our Savior, Jesus Christ, we will develop the most important relationship we can ever develop.  I know Him now more than I did before and I am looking to come to know Him even more in the future.  I love Him and am so grateful for Him and what this knowledge has done for me in my life.

I invite all of you to come unto Him, come to truly, truly know him for that will be the greatest blessing in your life.  I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He is the Only Begotten Son of our Heavenly Father and that it is only through him that we can receive a remission of our sins and come to taste what true peace and happiness feel like.

I urge all of you to strive to come to know Him more, by first learning of Him and then striving to live your lives as He would.  I know these things are true with all my soul, with all my heart and with all my mind.  I say these things in the Sacred and Holy name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment