Monday, February 10, 2014

Mon 2/3/2014 11:13 AM


I do not have time today since we are currently in the Maximus storm, which we are red dotted for, so we will need to head out soon to get back home. 

This last week has been good!  On tuesday we were able to figure out the MAIN concern Ramona had for being baptized, which was awesome.  She said that she does want to be baptized though and her son Brandon is running around telling everyone he wants to be baptized and become a Deacon!  So things have been going pretty good. 
 
Also this last week we had our highest numbers for member lessons for a week since I have been here and I think even before I got here, so that was a nice accomplishment as well, which we are grateful for the Lord's help.  So it was a great week.

I know that this is the Lord's work and that if we all strive to turn to him, put our trust in him and do as he would have us do, miracles will happen.  I leave these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment